Monday, July 26, 2010

"Pump" it up..!



I am not a big shopper..!
Definitely not the compulsive one. There have been times, at my low points of my life that I have burned a hole in my dads pocket. Buying things for myself makes me happy and elated. Yes,Girls love shopping. Thats a cliche. And I am one of them as well.
I am a shopaholic. But there are specific types. And mine are Shoes..! I love anything that is footwear..Any new sexy pumps, new sport shoes..I have gotta have it..
Shoes make me happy. Shoes make me feel sexy..and something I can always admire have been Shoes. I vouche for cloths as well, But then the size of them remains relative. But with Shoes : One size fits all the time..whether you load on weight or you dont. They 're constant.
I presently own like sixteen pairs of shoes..everything from high heels, sport shoes, pumps,flat forms, Kolhapuri chappals, Shiny and shimmering ones, Cool colorful flats or the strapy ones. You name them and I got it.But sadly I am an extensive walker so wearing heels becomes unquestionable and very painful. So most of them have been locked up in the basement where my mom threatens to dispense with them. She orders with a sour look : "Enough of them..!" What she doesnt understand is, I take pride in my collection..I just love admiring them and wearing them on at home and just feeling good for a while. And I hope there will be occasions where I can wear them.
Some are obsessed with watch and some with cool Shades. I like shoes..! They re one of the best fashion essentials a girls should have.
Like Jennifer Aniston AKA Rachel in FRIENDS (Sitcom) Says when she is recuperating from her act of being a runaway bride at the start of the season and Finds herself in an independent world where she has to find a job and live responsibly, "I dont need a job, I dont need my dads money, 'Coz I got my Boots- boots.." :P :P

1 comment:

Biswajeet said...

umm..got a pair of hunter boots yet? ;)