Monday, January 11, 2010

" Oh..! heaven let your light shine down..!"



The feeling of fear draws a blanket,
Pray for this night to wake up in the dawn.
I am scared of the dark.
I am scarred to the soul.
I smell the ashes in the air,
Of my own jealousy inrapt.
I look above for an angel to fall,
beyond the skies from a painted white galaxy.
The stars shine their heat upon me,
But I am not as cold all the way through,
getting there,
Waiting to get there.
Cant make it through.
Th heaven knows I am miserable now,
Please lift the veil of dark overhead,
and shine your light down on me tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it better to stay in dim light and keep working ahead, brightness blinds us, sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) check out this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info