Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WHATS LEFT OF ME..



I stand alone on this bridge,
Waiting for this lightning to strike.
To find you walking with someone else,
To see you sharing your smiles with everybody else.

I wonder if you can hear me moan,
Writhing inside with this pain of letting you go.
Oh! Baby, Don’t you see.?
I am dying a little inside everyday.
I wonder whats left of me..

Our sweet whispers lay scattered on my pillow,
My memory slowly turning into a dark hollow.
With my soul tearing apart,
I close my eyes and open them back,
To discover my blue skies turned grey with your depart.

My mind turned into an eroding barren land,
My sanity extinguished with a gushing wind.
The wind just passes by,
And it tells me you seem to enjoy your every moment going around hand in hand.

I wish I could revert the wind,
back to you,
To let you know,
I am going through hell,
Thinking about you with somebody else.

I wish I could revert the wind,
And let you know I miss your sweet talks,
Our vision for that future I used to stock
Our stolen moments of joy.

I wish you could see...
Of whats left of me..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

break ups can be hard!

i think all of us can relate with this...