Saturday, August 7, 2010

10 Signs that show Facebook is turning Lame like Orkut..!!


#1 : Random friend request that goes like " Hi I liked your profile..Can we friendship..?"
The best so far I recived was a guy with his Profile Picture of him seated on a bike who adds me with a message : "Hi, I am a man..! "
LAME..!!

#2 : Lame communities like "Kal jo hoyega dekha jayega" taking daily attendence..and jobless people commenting "present sir"..( I personally was a part of this community..but then countless number of posts by them got me annoyed..I unjoined..)
LAME..!!

#3 : Those stupid applications which say "Anita predictions, Paul the octopus psychic predictions, Amora, Lifebox..giving stupid predictions and people going "Oooohh" and "Aaaah" for it..
LAME..!!

#4 : People who update their status like "Had an awesome day/ Had an amazing time at xyz.." Dont you see no one cares..! Next time please dont cross over the limits of informing things like "I am taking crap/I am sneezing"
LAME..!!

#5 : People who update " I am so sleepy..Zzzzz.." Fucking go and sleep..and stop updating it on FB..
the worse are people who go like "goodnight folks"..! Yeah right, We 're waiting for your goodnight wishs or else we re gonna have nightmares..!
LAME..!!

#6 : The "controversial" like pages..especially those of the types : You can see people who visited your profile, Most shocking pictures, Banned ads by Google. I hate you guys..!
LAME..!!

#7 : People who do nothing but click likes on everything..! Extensive personality these are..They like everything and do everything in life..:-/
LAME..!!

#8 : Those people who take "What color are your eyes?/ Whats your personality disorder test/ whats your personality by your sleeping position/ what sex position suits you best" Suckers..!
How can you let computer decide this..? Dont tell me "its just Timepass"..!
LAME..!!

#9 : Those people who just keep playing games and games..and games..Especially Farmville.!
Desh ka anaaj jaaye bhaad mein..Virtual farming karte hain saale..One person literally started to argue with me on this. He said I was rude. And I said Hell yeah..! My jobs done if this offends someone. Yes you 're lame to play Farmville. Sue me..!
LAME..!!

#10 : People who click their own numerous Photographs at the same spot in the same way..and post it here..And all the fucking pictures look the same..Whats the difference..? Look different or just post one..!
And cant forget those wannabe sexy people who upload "sexy" pics..! Yes bitches..Its a Debonaire magazine..bring it on..! :-/.

Disclaimer : Offended are you..? Well That your business..and dont tell the same thing back at me. This is my fucking blog..get the fuck outta here if you dont like what you read. And Oh! please dont defend yourselves..Yada yada yada..! Are you done..?
After all Facebook is a vast platform to express yourselves. I totally understand that. So chill..!!! <3

2 comments:

Kunal Verma said...

What you mentioned is really true but is it necessary to bring to notice that we have no place left to go... ON INTERNET!!!

Unknown said...

loved u r view on fb ...... reading all shit felt like copying and pasting on my wall to target those LAME!!! persons.....