Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love cannot save you from your own fate - Jim Morrison



You walked past me,
To remind me how shallow I feel.
The pain subsides,
Yet my insides scream.
I have basked under your love,
Healed under your touch,
Found peace laying in your arms,
Just before you crept into my life,
I knew I did break your heart.

Every moment I spend with you,
You trust me more than I do.
I reside in the nightmares of my past,
If only you could see the future fading fast.
In the white light advancing at last.
You read my mind,
You held my hand,
You filled my life with joy,
But I haven’t erased the pain.
I feed on your trust,
But I drink mistrust.
I wish, the day I met you,
To have turned my back,
And walked into my shell.

You are naive,
And come through like waves,
On my deceived sands.
I can feel you under my frozen toes.
It’s just a matter of time,
Before you realize that there’s this black hole,
Inside of me, somewhere deep,
That threatens to surround us with gray fog.
I am no fortune teller to hope,
I just lay trapped next to you.
I wish you did let me go,
And save yourself,
From all the pain I am going to put you through.

Inspiration: Belinda, from the book “The shore of the woman’.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for following my blog.
yet iam not regular on my blog from last couple of month.but now iam back to regular blogging.
i hope you will visit my blog now and will post your comment on the posts....

http://iamhereonlyforu.blogspot.com/

Roadside Rendezvous said...

beautiful...